The Vertical Ladder System (VLS) can be fitted to most permanently installed ladders, for example, gas tank ladders, water tank ladders and antenna structures.
The VLS system uses a unique Robe grab device (S-Flo) that can be attached to the cable at any point and passes over the intermediate brackets resulting in near to free climbing experience for the user.
The key benefits include: -
- Addresses your company responsibility to provide worker safety
- The VLS system is tested to exceed current European legislation and meets all international standards
- Designed for ease of installation
- No drilling or welding required with standard VLS components
- Ideal for new build or retrofit
- Features a top bracket designed to collapse and protect the ladder from excessive fall arrest forces
- A complete range of brackets to suit most types of ladder
- Guaranteed for a long maintenance free life.
Products are subject to intellectual property rights.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com
or complete the Contact Form